Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend!
My good friend Tiffany from Beutiflee nominated me for the Liebster Award! If you haven’t heard of Tiffany be sure to check out her blog! She posts the most beautiful and inspiring blog posts that I always love reading!
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. You get nominated for it, then you nominate others. It is fun idea and is perfect for beginner (and expert) bloggers to connect with other people in the blogging community.
The Liebster Award Rules:
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
- What is your favorite comfort foods?
My favorite comfort food is Qdoba chicken quesadillas with Dr. Pepper. So unhealthy but delicious! I also love Culver’s chocolate custard with peanut butter syrup and peanut butter cups. Yummmmmm
- Where are you from?
I am from a small town in Southwest Michigan.
- What was the last adventurous thing you did?
The last adventurous thing I did was fly stand-by to New York to visit my sister. We had to fly to Connecticut and drive because we didn’t make the flight to Albany!
- What’s the last movie you’ve seen?
The last movie I watched was To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before on Netflix. It was amazing! You can read my review of the book here.
- What do you enjoy most about the summer?
I thing I enjoy most about summer is visiting my Grandparents at the lake. I love spending time catching up with them.
- What’s one goal(s) you reached so far for 2018?
Buying a house and adopting a puppy!!
- What’s your favorite sports?
Fun Fact – I am terrible at sports!! I was in the marching band though which totally counts as a sport!
- Where’s waldo? (LOL!)
Hmmmmmm……. he’s probably off on another adventure 🙂
- What’s your favorite book to read, thus far?
My favorite books are all of the Harry Potter books but I also love the Royal We!
- How many pets do you have?
1 cat (Lucy) and 1 dog (Oscar)
- Can’t think of anymore questions! (LOL!)
Random Facts About Me:
- I have a “Holiday Tree” in my cubicle at work that I decorate for each season with my co-workers.
- I hate having a messy kitchen. The rest of my house can be a disaster but my kitchen must be clean.
- I’m afraid of mowing the lawn. My dad told me about a puppy being ran over by a lawn mower when I was little and it scared me for life. I really need to face this fear.
- I really hate driving in the winter.
- I love to travel but I am also a homebody.
- I have always wanted to learn how to do calligraphy
- I love planning events!
- I love home décor but I hate changing around the decorations in my house. Once I get a room the way I want it I don’t change it except for holidays.
- Speaking of home décor, we had a ton of dachshund decorations before we adopted Oscar. I have always thought that doxies are adorable!
- I only drink water 98% of the time. I will occasionally drink a glass of wine, a coke slushie, or tea.
- London is my favorite city to visit! I studied abroad there in 2015 and visited again in 2017 for our honeymoon. I can’t wait to go back!!
Cup of Maggie
With Every Good Wish!
Reading Under The Blankie
Maddy’s Digital Diary
The Abiding Tourist
Life with Lauren Blog
Strikeouts + Sprinkles
Rejoicing In Hope
- What genre of music would you play if you had your own radio station?
- What’s your favorite place that you have ever visited?
- What is one thing that you cannot live without?
- Do you consider yourself to be more introverted or extroverted? Or a combination of both?
- What is your dream job?
- What is the first thing that you would do if you won the lottery?
- What is your favorite food?
- What are three words that best describe you?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
- Why do you blog?
- What is the number one destination on your bucket list?
I always love reading these posts and I hope you do too! Thanks so much for reading and thanks again to Tiffany for the nomination!