Today I turned 24! I started this blog for my 20th birthday which means I have officially been blogging (irregularly) for four years.
This blog started as a way to document the 25 things I wanted to do before I turned 25. The truth of the matter is that I didn’t keep track of my goals and accomplishments over the past four years. I stopped putting pressure on myself and really started to live. With that being said, here’s a list of 25 things that I’d like to accomplish before I turn 25.
- Buy a house (or condo!)
- Create an emergency fund
- Exercise regularly
- Kick the pop (soda) habit once and for all
- Invest more into my 401(k)
- Read at least 1 book per month
- Create photo albums for our wedding pictures
- Buy a new computer or laptop
- Start meal planning
- Blog more
- Spend more time with family and friends
- Start listening to podcasts
- Be more productive after work
- Consider going to grad school
- Go to more seminars for work
- Do something social with co-workers at least once per month
- Read a Dave Ramsey book
- Travel more!
- Have at least 1 date night per month
- Create an instagram for the blog
- Buy a pair of jeans that I actually like ( I HATE jean shopping, any recommendations?)
- Be healthy (mind and body)
- Work on getting my migraines in control
- Read all the Harry Potter books again
- Visit somewhere new with Brett
I don’t expect to finish this whole list in a year. You can see that they aren’t necessarily “serious” goals. I am completely in love with the way my life is right now and don’t feel like I’m missing out on anything. I want to continue enjoying life!
I’m off to enjoy the rest of my Birthday! Today I am working and then hopefully enjoying a relaxing evening with my family and friends.
Cheers to 24!