Hello and Happy Thursday!
First of all, I wanted to say a huge thank you for all of the love I received on my last Migraine Update post. I so appreciate all of the love and support during this challenging time!
I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award back in May by the wonderful Jess from Jess of Earth! I am so grateful to Jess for the nomination and have been loving reading all of the other nominees posts.
According to the award, the Mystery Blogger Award is “an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Here are the rules:
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Three Facts About Me:
- I am really shy when I first meet someone and it takes me a long time to get comfortable. But when I do get comfortable I’m actually pretty sassy and funny!
- Coke Slushies are my favorite drink ever! I have made a list of the best and worst places around me to buy them.
- I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I love re-reading the books, watching the movies, and talking about the characters/plot as often as I can! Ginny Weasley is my favorite character!
The Questions from Jess:
- If your life was a book, what would this chapter be called?
- This chapter of my life book would be called “Taking Back My Life.” I’m starting to fight for what I want and put myself first which I have never done before.
- What is your favorite form of self-care?
- I have only recently started my self-care journey. I had my first massage last Friday and loved it!
- What is your go-to feel good song?
- My go-to feel good song is Waiting by Green Day. GD has been my favorite band since I was in the fifth grade and this particular song never fails to bring a smile to my face! It also reminds me of the moments directly after saying “I Do” at our wedding because it was our recessional song!
- What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- The best piece of advice I ever received was to do one thing that scares me every day. When I was in high school I had really bad anxiety and it was stopping me from doing so many things that I wanted to do. Somewhere along the line I decided to face my fears and I’m so glad that I did. If I was still letting anxiety and fear rule over me 99% of them time I would have never studied abroad, climbed to the top of the Eiffel Tower, or gone down into the Catacombs of Paris. Today my life is way less exciting but I still push myself outside of my comfort zone by joining process improvement projects at work and studying for the CFA introduction classes.
- If there were no limitations, what would be your dream job?
- If I didn’t have bills or responsibilities I would love to be a travel blogger. I am dying for another adventure! I would also love to write and publish a children’s book!
- Oh Happy Grey
- Late Night Reflecting
- Emily Ryann
- Rejoicing In Hope
- Sami Gorski
- What’s the #1 destination on your travel bucketlist?
- What has been your greatest accomplishment?
- What’s the first thing you notice about people?
- What has been your favorite blog post to write? Why?
- What is your favorite quote?
Thanks again to Jess for the nomination!