I had a great response to my first Five On Friday post so I thought I would share another for this upcoming weekend.
- I took a half day at work today so I will be leaving work around 1 to drive to Canada with Brett. His sister, Mallory, lives near London so of course we had to visit her for the London Airshow.
- This is our fourth (and final) weekend in a row at an Airshow. I miss my bed! Air Show season is wrapping up and I can’t wait for some relaxing weekends at home.
- I will be reading The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick. I read My Life Next Door by Fitzpatrick last weekend and it was really good. The Boy Most Likely To continues on with some of the same characters and I am so excited to read it!
- Sunday we will be relaxing with Mallory and her boyfriend, Matt. Mallory lived in Michigan when I first met Brett so we are pretty close and I am really excited to spend some time with her. It’s been a year since I last visited!
- I also took Monday off work which means that Brett and I can have a pretty relaxing travel day back to Michigan. I hate feeling rushed while driving so I’m happy to have Monday off work!
I’d love to hear what you are up to this weekend!
Thanks for reading!
Image via Unsplash