I keep talking about books and reading on the blog. I have always loved reading but just didn’t have the time in college to read for fun. After graduating I really wanted to get back into reading and this summer I was able to fall back in love with books. I’ve been sharing a few book reviews but I wanted to share the whole list of books that I read this summer.
Just a side note, please let me know if you’d like full reviews on any of these books. I did review To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before and 99 Days if you want more information on those. I have a hard time finishing books that I don’t like so I can honestly say that I would recommend every one of these.
- Empty Mansions – Bill Dedman and Paul Clark Newell Jr.
- Love & Gelato – Jenna Evans Welch
- 99 Days – Katie Cotugno
- 9 Days and 9 Nights – Katie Cotugno
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before – Jenny Han
- P.S. I Still Love You – Jenny Han
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean – Jenny Han
- I See London, I See France – Sarah Mlynowski
- Tell Me Three Things – Julie Buxbaum
- Wanderlost – Jen Malone
- My Life Next Door – Huntley Fitzpatrick
- The Boy Most Likely To – Huntley Fitzpatrick
I think this is pretty good considering my goal was to read 1 book per month! I started a few other books but didn’t like them so I didn’t finish reading them.
What were your favorite books that you read this summer?
Thanks for reading!
Image via Unsplash