Woohoo! It’s finally Friday!
I’ve decided to do these Five on Friday posts every other week or so. They are fun to write and I know that I will enjoy looking back on them in the future.
- We are finally throwing a house warming party for our family this weekend! I’m excited to give everyone the grand tour.
- Brett and I are also going to Cedar Point this weekend with our friend and my sister. I’m not really looking forward to this because we’ve already been once this year and headaches + rollercoasters are not a great mix. But Brett loves it and Halloweekends is usually pretty fun so it’ll be okay.
- I will be reading The Way I Used To Be by Amber Smith this weekend and I am SO excited! I’ve read a preview of this book and it was really emotional. I think it’s going to be a great read.
- I made a pretty good sized Thred-Up order that should be arriving in the next week days. I was looking for a few items for our trip to Rome and also some fall staples. Fingers crossed!
- I am planning on cleaning out my closet again this weekend. I gave a huge bag of clothes to my sister a couple of weeks ago but I know that there’s even more things that I can part ways with.
What are you up to this weekend?
Image via Unsplash