Happy first day of fall!
Fall is my second favorite season! It used to be my favorite before I realized just how much I hate winter. Fall means that winter is coming so it has dropped to second place behind summer.
Fall in Michigan is absolutely stunning! Every day is beautiful, crisp, and full of promise. I try to enjoy it as much as I can before the evil snow starts to fall. Fall in Michigan means fresh honeycrisp apples straight from the trees, homemade cider, and lots of drives to see the leaves.
Without further ado, here are the items that I added to my Fall Bucketlist for 2018!
- Visit the apple orchard
- Watch Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown
- Decorate our front porch for fall
- Drink hot apple cider
- Go on a drive to see the leaves
- Pass out Halloween candy at our new house
- Have a bonfire with friends
- Carve pumpkins
- Host a football watching party
- Make a double batch of my mom’s chili and cornbread
- Take Oscar and Megan on a trail walk
- Rake all the leaves
- Decorate the whole house for fall and Halloween
I am really excited to enjoy our visit fall season in our new house. I have already started to decorate for fall and have been collecting décor for Halloween.
What’s on your fall bucketlist?
Image via Unsplash