Happy Friday, friends!
I have been waiting for this day since Tuesday! We had our Day of Caring Monday which meant that I didn’t have to go into work. Instead my company encourages us to volunteer our time at somewhere in the community. Volunteering at the food pantry helped me start my week off on the right foot.
- This might be the weekend where I finally get a much needed haircut. My hair is super thick and wavy and I really need to cut a few inches off.
- I had a major breakout last weekend so I re-ordered my favorite Murad set. I seriously love all of these products and cannot recommend them enough if you suffer from acne. I have been using Murad for about eight years now and have nothing but positive things to say about their products. The clarifying cleanser is a constant re-buy for me and I always have at least a couple of bottles on hand so that I never run out.
- I re-arranged our bedroom last weekend and I am so in love with how it turned out. I bought a new duvet set from Target that I have had my eyes on for awhile and it really helped transform our room. This weekend I’m going to try to finish up organizing my closet room (AKA extra bedroom turned walk-in closet).
- I’m still on cloud nine from our trip to Arizona to visit my grandparents. We had a great time exploring with them and I’m hoping to write some travel posts this weekend!
- Brett and I are both in desperate need for new laptops so I would really appreciate any recommendations! I would love something that I am able to play The Sims on but in reality I only need a laptop that would be great for blogging and online shopping. What kind of computer do you use?
I always love hearing what others are doing on their weekends so please let me know what you are up to!