We moved into our house in March of 2018 so this is technically our second spring. Last spring we were still trying to unpack and organize our belongings so I didn’t really do any spring cleaning. Plus, the previous owners of our house left it spotless when they moved out. I did a little cleaning before we unpacked but for the most part everything was ready to go.
This year I am already in the process of deep cleaning everything and re-organizing. My house isn’t clean all the time but I do love having everything super organized. I’d love to be one of those people with a clean house all the time.
I’ve been working on my spring cleaning list so I thought it would be fun to share and maybe give you some inspiration for your own spring cleaning!
- Clean out and vacuum both Cars
- Clean out the garage & shed
- Organize the main level guest room aka my “closet” room
- Clean out the storage room in the basement
- Rake the leaves in the backyard and bag them for spring pickup day
- Deep clean the basement entertainment area
- Paint both dressers and the desk
- Deep clean fridge/freezer
- Organize upstairs closet
- Organize the coat/cleaning closet
- Organize the pantry
- Sort items in the dining room hutch
- Organize and clean out the kitchen cabinets
- Move the furniture and sweep, mop, or vacuum underneath
Will you be doing any spring cleaning this year?