Happy Friday! Here’s another list of five random thoughts for your Friday morning! I hope you have a great workday and relaxing weekend!
- I found a great Labor Day sale for the Fall FabFitFun box! I’ve wanted to try FabFitFun for awhile now and this seemed like the perfect time. I’ve heard that the fall box isn’t the best but I’m still looking forward to it! Have you tried FabFitFun? Do you think it’s worth getting an annual subscription?
- I finally joined the Taylor Swift Lover bandwagon. I loved Taylor back in the day when she was a country singer with super relatable lyrics but as she’s gotten trendier it’s been harder for me to relate to her music. I was apprehensive about Lover but it was all over social media and I got hooked! Every single song is amazing, in my opinion!
- When I graduated from high school in 2012 I bought a laptop and have been using it ever since. I really want to upgrade to a MacBook Air so I’ve been saving up. Do you have a MacBook? If you do, do you think they are worth the investment?
- I got my fall decorations out yesterday after work and I can’t wait to start decorating! Fall and Christmas are my two favorite to decorate for. My house just feels so cozy!
- This weekend I’m going to my grandparent’s house to meet my cousin’s new baby girl. My dad is making ribs and we are going to work on painting my parent’s guest bedrooms. Brett has an airshow this weekend but I just don’t think I’ll have the time or energy to go with him. He really likes it when I go to airshows with him but it’s hard on me. It’s been a really bad headache week and I just need to have a slower paced weekend.
Do you have any plans this weekend?
Photo by Ostap Senyuk on Unsplash
6 thoughts on “Five on Friday #14”
I used to be huge Taylor Swift fan around the Fearless era – Love Story is still a tune! Like you I sort of stopped listening to her but she does have some catchy songs.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Loved reading this! 🙂 I haven’t gotten out my fall decorations yet because it’s still in the nineties in Georgia, haha, but I do love browsing all of the fall decor stores are already selling! I don’t have a MacBook Air, but I’d love to one day!
Thank you! 🙂 I didn’t end up finishing my decorating this weekend with everything else going on but I got a good start! I love looking at the decor in the stores too. I think I’ll probably have to get a MacBook Air soon. 🙂 It would be a good treat!
So exciting that you signed up for you first Fab Fit Fun box! I’ve only ever gotten their Starter Box, which was half the price & half the products. Everything they give out looks so nice & high quality though! If you enjoy getting different presents every month, I totally think it’s worth the annual subscription. 🙂 Personally, I wouldn’t get a Mac but, everyone else says they are worth it– especially because they don’t get viruses! I hope you are able to get one soon. What a fun thing to save up for! Fall & Christmas decorations are the best, they do make a home so cozy. ❤ It's always so fun meeting new baby family members! Sorry you've had a bad headache week, Hayley!
Thank you!! 🙂 I finally got my box and am really enjoying trying out all of the products. I’m still not sure what I will do about my laptop situation. I’m reading a bunch of reviews and asking all of my friends and co-workers if they have any thoughts.
LikeLiked by 1 person
So exciting that you got your box! I hope you love everything in it. ❤ There are so many reviews on the internet, I'm sure you'll get the one that's perfect for you in the end!