Happy Fri-Yay, friends! :)We made it to the weekend and that is definitely something to celebrate!
On Fridays I like to share five random things about my week including what I’ve been listening to, thinking about, etc.
How was your week?
- Green Day, Weezer, and Fall Out Boy just announced that they will be going on tour together in 2020! Green Day is my all time favorite band and I’d love to see them live again! Green Day had been dropping hints about their tour and new album on social media and I’m so excited now that I know what’s going on!
- I heard this Hilary Duff medley the other day and I can’t stop listening to it. Is anyone else super excited for the new Lizzie McGuire reboot?!?
- Brett is at an airshow this weekend and I’m kind of looking forward to a weekend alone. I’m planning on watching a couple of my movies, deep cleaning the house, and going shopping, basically all the things Brett hates doing! Let me know if you have any Netflix recommendations for me!
- I’ve been doing a ton of cross-training at work to learn my teammate’s processes in order to help provide balance in our division. It’s super challenging to learn new things but I’m really enjoying getting out there and doing other processes. It has made my workday more enjoyable and makes me feel like a better member of our team.
- Speaking of work, this week we had our first annual team-building event. We left work at noon and headed about an hour away to some sand dunes near Lake Michigan for dune rides. It was so much fun to get away for the afternoon and spend time with some of my favorite people! Have you ever been on a dune ride?
Do you have any plans for this weekend?
Photo by Alice Donovan Rouse on Unsplash
6 thoughts on “Five on Friday #15”
Oooh that is going to be an AMAZING concert tour! 😍🙌🏼💚 I’m not doing much this weekend – just taking it easy and getting stuff done around the house 😊 and of course, hosting my blog party!
YES!! I am sooooo excited! Green Day is my favorite of all time! I hope you had an amazing weekend! ❤
A Lizzie McGuire reboot? I had no idea! I am SO excited now that I know lol. Congrats on learning new stuff at work, glad you had fun on your outing. No idea what a dune is though!
YES!! I am so excited too! Lizzie McGuire was my favorite show growing up! Thank you! Sand dunes are basically giant sand mountains. We have a ton in Michigan! They are so fun!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Lizzie was one of my faves, too! Sand dunes sound scary to me lol, I’m a chicken!