Happy Fall Ya’ll!
Fall makes me love Michigan even more than I usually do. Michigan was made for fall and I like to take advantage of all the fun fall activities. Here a few of the things I’m hoping to do this fall season!
- Carve pumpkins
- Go to a Detroit Lions game
- Buy new fall staples for my wardrobe
- Decorate for Halloween
- Bake apple crisp
- Pass out Halloween candy
- Enjoy Fall Fest at work
- Drink hot apple cider
- Watch Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown
- Cozy up with a good book
- Eat fresh apple and pumpkin donuts
- Buy mums for our front porch
- Go on a weekend trip
- Take Oscar for a scenic fall walk
- Host a bonfire with our friends
What’s on your fall bucket list?