It’s finally Friday!
This four day week went by way too slowly. Brett and I were both sick last week so we used our three day weekend to watch movies, hang out at home, and cuddle our fur babies. It was a much needed relaxing weekend! We were actually planning on catching a flight out of our local airport and flying somewhere spontaneous. I’m sad we missed our chance for an adventure weekend but I’m glad we didn’t risk it when we were feeling sick.
I haven’t done a Five on Friday since September so without further ado, here are five random thoughts for your Friday morning!
- I have the worst under-eye bags and have been in desperate need of a new eye cream. I bought this one from Burt’s Bees in November and have been loving it! I actually bought it for my mom and sister for Christmas to share the love.
- Brett and I have been watching Boy Meets World on Disney+. I watched Boy Meets World growing up but it was mostly the later seasons. I’ve loved getting to see every episode and it’s been fun to spend some quality time with my husband watching a new episode every night!
- This weekend I’m planning to spend tons of quality time with my family. Tonight we are going to dinner for my cousin’s 10th birthday, tomorrow morning I’m going to my grandma’s house for a game morning with my cousins, aunts, and mom, and after that Brett and I are heading to his sister’s house to babysit our nieces. What are your weekend plans?
- I really want to get some new work clothes. My role has been changing over the past couple of months and I need some more business professional clothes. We are pretty casual at work but I have some cool opportunities coming up where I’ll need to be a bit more dressy. Let me know if you have any recommendations on where I can buy work clothes!
- I know I said that I need new clothes but I’m really trying to go through all of my belongings and get rid of what I no longer need. We have a pretty small house and I’m tired of the clutter! I’m looking forward to organizing and re-decorating over the next couple of weeks.
I hope you have a great Friday and a fun weekend!
Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash
2 thoughts on “Five on Friday #16”
Ah sorry to hear that you were sick, hope you’re feeling better now! At least it meant lots of cosy evenings at home!!!! Game morning sounds so much fun, enjoy your family weekend!! ❤️
Aww sorry you were sick on your days off. I hope you’re both feeling all better now. ♡ I’ve been searching for an eye cream recently– I’ll have to check out that Burt’s one! & ugh, I love Boy Meets World. So jealous that you have all the episodes to rewatch!
Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend filled with family fun! Hope you are able to get some new clothes & organize your home as you wish. 😊