2020 has been crazy and I’m unsure what the rest of the year will bring. Quarterly goals are really important to me so even though I don’t know what’s going to happen I still want to create some sort of road map for myself.
It’s hard to tell what the rest of 2020 will bring so I struggled creating my goals for Q2. I honestly don’t know what I want my goals to be or what I want to accomplish in the coming months.
- Finish some house projects. It’s the perfect time to get some house projects checked off of our to-do list. We have most of the supplies at home already so we don’t even have to worry about leaving the house.
- Learn 2 new recipes. I have been loving cooking lately which is really weird for me. I used to only cook a couple of times a week out of necessity. Starting Keto taught me so many new cooking skills and I’ve fallen in love with cooking meals for our family and sitting down with Brett to eat together everyday. I want to learn at least 2 new recipes to add to our meal rotation.
- Read 3 books and write reviews. I’ve actually read quite a few books already this year but none of them have been that great. Having this opportunity to stay home and read good books is something that I don’t want to take for granted.
- Stay home and stay safe. I’m a homebody so staying home for long periods of time doesn’t bother me at all. Right now the best thing to do is to stay home and stay safe.
- Spend at least 30 minutes outside everyday. I feel so much better when I get outside and go for a walk. Working from home and staying home all the time doesn’t mean that I can’t go outside. Brett and I like to eat meals on our back deck if the weather is nice and Oscar is always excited about a walk through the neighborhood.
I know that times are weird right now and will be for awhile but do you have any goals for the quarter?
Photo by Joel Holland on Unsplash
5 thoughts on “2020: Second Quarter Goals”
I have to rethink my spring list! Most of my items are either not doable or I’ve had too much time on my hands and breezed through them. I like spending 30 minutes outside every day though, that’s such an important one.
Yes! I had originally written my list a couple of weeks ago but so much has changed since. Such a weird time we are living though! I didn’t realize how much time I was spending inside until I felt super brunt out from being at my computer for hours at a time. Going outside is so important!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’d like to tidy up and clean etc while I have more time at home and also I want to get back into using the Exercycle regularly again 😊 have you got any books you want to read?
Love these goals!! Learning two new recipes sounds so much fun, I’d love to see what you learn 😍😍
I’m focusing on creating content for my Instagram and blog, and hopefully learning Spanish 😍
Take care lovely ❤️