Summer 2020 will go down as being the weirdest summer of our lives. A summer where graduation parties, weddings, and concerts were all cancelled. Life looks different right now but that doesn’t mean that we can’t still enjoy it!
Here are a few things that I will be doing during this weird summer.
- Play badminton in our backyard
- Walk local trails
- Spend time at the lake with family while social distancing
- Take a Michigan roadtrip with Brett for our anniversary
- Make pasta sauce using veggies and herbs from our garden
- Try a new restaurant for carry-out
- Visit Lake Michigan
- Host a social distancing cookout with a couple of friends
- Take a day to do nothing
- Do an outdoor house project
- Send co-workers and friends cards in the mail
- Have a picnic in the park
I’m actually really enjoying having a quiet summer for once! My husband is really involved in air shows so usually our summers consist of an airshow every weekend. It’s nice to be able to enjoy some time at home this summer!
What’s on your summer bucket list? Have you been able to make any plans?