This is my first Five on Friday post since July! I usually try to write these once a week or so but I took a little blogging break at the end of the year. With that said, so much has happened since July so this post might be really random.
- In July I was posting about Taylor Swift’s new album, Folkore, which I instantly loved. Since then Taylor has released another new album, Evermore, which is heartbreakingly sad but so easy to love. I have listened to Evermore everyday since it came out. It got me through the long December work days and I’m really grateful. Have you listened to Evermore? What’s your opinion on it?
- I’ve been loving watching Curiosity Incorporated on YouTube. Brett and I refer to it as the Canadian version of Antique Archaeology which we have always loved! We were able to visit the shop in Nashville in 2015 and it was really cool. I’ve been binge watching Curiosity Incorporated for a couple of weeks now and really recommend it!
- I recently moved my office up from our basement to our main floor guest bedroom. We removed the bed and moved around the rest of the furniture so that I could have a nice office with windows! I was struggling being in the basement all day everyday. I’m hoping that being upstairs will help!
- Last year I bought two planners and had big plans of using them. I still laugh at how empty those planners are. I was good for the first couple of months but once I started working from home I no longer filled out anything in my planner. I’m looking forward to being more organized in 2021 with my new planner! I love the monthly view for planning out vacation time with my teammates and blog posts.
- I’m currently reading The Midnight Library by Matt Haig and I really love it! I read and reviewed How to Stop Time by Matt Haig in 2020 and was obsessed with it! I was so excited when he released this new book and have been flying through it so hopefully I will have a review up soon. Have you read any good books lately?
How was your week? Do you have any plans this weekend?