I’m setting myself a few simple goals for 2015 to challenge myself.
- Read one book a month
- Travel, Travel, Travel
- Become comfortable in a new place
- Drink more water and less pop
- Focus on eating heathier
- Make some real and lasting friendships
- Spend more time at school and less at work
- Learn to give myself a break
- Spend more time with my family and friends
- Learn to relax and have fun!
- Share my life through blogging and become more involved with the blogging community.
I’m trying not to set myself up for failure by setting hard goals for myself. Instead, I want to spend 2015 traveling, loving, and laughing. I want to make new friends, cherish the friendships I have, and learn to put myself first. 2014 was great and I know that 2015 will be even better!
Thanks for reading! I can’t wait to share 2015 with all of you!