My first post of 2020, woohoo!
I wrote a 2018 reflection like this last year and it’s one of my favorites. 2018 was one of the hardest years of my life and it was tough for me to find positives to list. But it was also a reminder that it’s easy to find positives if you are looking for them.
In 2019 I tried to focus more on the positive things in my life and it ended up being a great year! Like I said last year, please don’t read this post and think that I have a perfect life. I really don’t but I try to make the best of what I do have.
In 2019 I…
- Turned 26 and celebrated my golden birthday
- Visited Florida (2), Arizona, Illinois, Ohio, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, and Oregon
- Fell in love with blogging again
- Celebrated two years of marriage and eight total years with Brett
- Reunited with my German BFF in Oregon
- Tried a new migraine preventative and steroids to break my migraine cycle (they didn’t work)
- Spent SO much time with my family
- Prioritized my happiness for the first time
- Learned to say “no”
- Celebrated three years at my current job
- Had a girls night with my work friends
- Lost 15 pounds
- Became an Aunt to two perfect twin girls
- Went to my first NFL game
- Painted and organized at my parent’s house
- Read a lot of great books
- Threw a baby shower for my sister in law
- Celebrated the lives of Brett’s grandpa and my childhood friend
- Went to Cedar Point
- Had a date beach day with Brett
I’m looking forward to a great 2020! I’ll be posting my first quarter goals soon and a recap of the last couple of months of 2019.
How was your 2019?
Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash