Hey guys! This is just a little introduction post because I just realized that I never really wrote one…. Oops.
1. Well, I will be 21 in October! I am looking forward to a low key gathering with some of my close friends. We are planning to go out somewhere but I know that I’m not the type to go too crazy. I have honestly been waiting for my 21st birthday before I start drinking. I know it’s not that big of a deal but I am a complete rule follower. I would feel so bad if I broke the law and drank before it’s legal. Plus, I have heard that alcohol doesn’t even taste good. Apparently you have to acquire the taste which seems like too much work!
2. I am a junior in college this fall. I am little ahead but I will still graduate spring 2016. My major is Electronic Business Marketing with minors in General and International Business. I am completely in love with the Business World and know that I have picked the right career path for me!
3. My favorite color is purple. I’m all purple everything.
4. When I was younger I wanted to be a writer. I would write a ton of cute, cheesy books that I would insist that every member of my family should read. It was great. I eventually moved on but now I use my blog to fulfill my love of writing.
5. I’m trying to quit drinking pop. It is way harder than I thought that it would be. Any suggestions?
Senior performance of the National Anthem
6. I was in the high school marching band. I loved marching! I met many great friends and made awesome memories that will last me the rest of my life. I am a proud band geek! It was nice that I always had a place where I felt at home. I could go to the band room when I was having a bad day and be around people who cared about me. I miss band but will always carry the experiences and memories with me.
Meet Lucy 🙂
7. I love my cat! Her name is Lucy and she is so cute and cuddly. My mom adopted Lucy for me during my junior year of high school as a present right after Christmas. Lucy had been at the pound for over 45 days which means that she was about to be put down. I walked in and she stuck her paws through the cage. I instantly fell in love with her and we have been inseparable since!
One of my senior pictures with my flute
8. All through high school I was planning on being a Music Performance major in college. I play the flute and I used to practice 3-5 hours a day along with lessons, classes, rehearsals, and ensembles. I love music and I am passionate about playing. However, I have stage fright and have a hard time playing in front of people. So being a Music Performance major would be really difficult. My sophomore year I played a Mozart piece for Solo and Ensemble that I spent over a year preparing! Music will always be an important part of my life but I’m glad that I decided to major in Business.
Well, thanks for reading! I am looking forward to getting to know all of you too!