A huge thank you to Becky for the Sunshine Blogger Award nomination! If you haven’t already, make sure you check out Becky’s blog!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so that others can find them.
- List the rules.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the award and ask them 11 new questions.
What’s your favorite outfit to wear?
- My favorite outfit to wear is anything that’s super comfortable. I am a shorts and t-shirt kind of gal. I will for sure never be a fashion blogger!
If you could meet anyone from the past, who would it be and why?
- This may sound crazy but I’d love to meet my great-grandparents. I’ve heard so many stories from my parents and grandparents but I don’t have any memories of them and I have questions that I’d love to ask.
What skill would you like to master?
- I would love to master hand lettering. I love watching videos of other people writing and I find it so peaceful. If I’m stressed at work I usually doodle something on a sticky note and feel much better. I think hand lettering is super cool but much harder than it looks!
What’s your favorite quote?
- My current favorite quote is “I still remember the days I prayed for the things I have now.” As a teenager I just wanted a partner. I craved the stability of having a set person that I could always rely on. I wanted a husband, a house, a dog, all of that. It’s not that I can’t be an independent woman, I just really wanted a stable, lasting relationship and this quote comes to mind so often when I think about my life right now.
What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
- I could watch any of the Harry Potter movies a million times and never get sick of them!
What “old person” things do you do?
- So many! I really love staying in on a Friday night to read a book on the couch even when everyone my age is going out.
If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator?
- This is a hard one! I think I’d pick Emma Stone. She’s funny and reminds me of my sister.
What artist or band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation?
- Green Day has, and forever will be, my favorite band. I also love Tom Petty!
What’s one song that you can’t stand hearing?
- My least favorite/hated song is “It Wasn’t Me” by Shaggy. I don’t like it at all and will turn off the radio if it ever comes on.
What do you do for fun?
- Recently my favorite thing to do for fun is to play badminton in our backyard! I also love reading, walking my dog, and watching YouTube.
What’s your second favorite color?
- My second favorite color is probably a light blue. I also really love grey but that’s too boring!
- What’s the story behind your blog title?
- Where would you live if you could live anywhere?
- What’s your dream job?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What’s your favorite thing to do in your free time?
- What’s your all time favorite book?
- What are three things that you can’t live without?
- What’s your favorite meal?
- What book/TV/movie character do you relate to most? Why?
- What quote do you live by?
- What’s the best thing that you’ve learned this year?
(That’s close enough to 11)
Thanks again to Becky for the nomination!