Hello! I am here with my goals for the fourth quarter of 2017.
Wow, this year went by so incredibly past! I feel like we should still be in the first quarter… With that being said, 2017 has treated me very good so far. With a recent job role change, getting married, and lots of travel adventures. I am sad that this year will be over soon but cannot wait to see what 2018 has in store!
Here are my goals for the rest of the year!
- Put $1,000+ into our savings account. Brett and I know that 2018 will be an expensive year so it’s best to start saving early! Plus, my work gives out holiday bonuses so I am planning on saving/investing my whole bonus.
- Clean out my closet. For the first time in my life I have a huge walk-in closet. I have used that space as an excuse to buy more clothes in order to fill the closet. I have a lot of clothes that don’t get a ton of wear and would be better off with someone else.
- Start Christmas shopping early! I say this every year and every year I still fail. I have quite a large family and I always do Brett’s shopping too. I need to make a list early and start buying!
- Deep clean the apartment. I try to do a super duper deep clean at least once a quarter. This means moving all of the furniture to vacuum, cleaning and wiping out all the cabinets, cleaning out the freezer, etc. The best feeling in the world is having a clean and organized apartment!
- Start exercising again. I will confess that I have not been to the gym in almost two months. August was so busy with the wedding and now that it is over I feel like I have zero motivation to work out.
- Advance at work. A lot of changes are happening in my department. I feel like there is so much room for me to grow personally and professionally. During this last quarter I want to continue to grow within my role at work.
- Make my health a priority. I think I have mentioned before that I have been struggling with constant headaches and migraines for the past few years. I really want to make it a goal to make my health a priority. This means making time to go to the neurologist and taking his advice on diet and nutrition seriously. This will be an ongoing goal leading into 2018.
I am ready to dive head first into the final quarter of the year! Do you have any goals for the rest of 2017? Let me know! 🙂
Thanks for reading!